Best Fiber supplements for relief of constipation

Best Fiber supplements for relief of constipation
I highly recommend this supplement /vitolax.php One of the components of this stuff is isabgol. It acts as a high fiber bulk forming laxative. Have a nice stool :)
Constipation is a symptom of something else. It is not a curable condition - although it might disappear when you sort out the underlying problem - whatever that may be.Fibre is good as a general thing, but it would be better to have a good lifestyle (diet, exercise, water, less stress, etc
I have tried it all, and found the solution was so simple! I have been in agony for years with constipation. Sometimes only one BM in a week. I didn't want to leave the house, I was afraid of impaction and actually had several. I tried all kinds of fruits, juices, prune juice, kiwis, I took laxatives, metamucil, exercised, and the only thing that half-way worked was salba (chia) seeds. Then a miracle. I heard about Q-10 (the pure form, ubiquinol). One little gelcap a day, it takes about 5 days to get it really working in your system, and I have had an easy BM every day since, with the exception of missing it a day or two, and I went right back to constipation. I don't miss it anymore. Even the regular drug store kind will work, but is not as sure as the pure form. It is available at health food stores online (Swanson, Puritan Pride, etc.) You will be amazed
Hello, you might want to try our product. It has been proven effective to those who are constipated./firstvita Thanks!
No more laxatives or pills for me. I soak chia seeds in water until they do not absorb anymore. I keep a contianer of them in my fridge. Whenever I get a drink of juice or water I put a large dollup of the chia gel into it and drink it up. I am assured the seeds are not absorbing any body fluid because they are already soaked to capacity. I am now very regular for the first time in years. I suffered from chronic constipation and dry hard stools that were difficult to pass. I think these seeds add all the natural lubrication I needed. They are all natural and I can buy them in the natural food section of the grocery store or any natural food store. It takes about 4 days to kick in if you have constipation, so if you try this, don't give up too soon. you will thank me!