solutions to constipation

Hey guys’, reading through heaps of forums on the net about this problem and there some weird and wacky solutions to constipation. I went through constipation myself for about 8 months of 2010. Gruelling time of my life and the more stressed I got about it, the worst it got. Anyway, this is what I did to overcome it completely.Breakfast: One bowl of “Uncle Tobys: Fibre Plus”. It doesn’t matter what cereal you get, it has to be around 16g of fibre per 100g. It doesn’t taste nice so I put honey on it.Morning tea: An apple and green tea.Lunch: Whatever you want.5:20pm: When I Get home from work I drink 250ml of v8 juice original. It’s the one with 3 serves of vegetables per serve. With the v8 juice I have a men’s multivitamin tablet from Cenovis and a 1500mg fish oil tablet. After that, I have a 850ml Jim Beam jug I got from a nightclub and I fill it up with water and drink 2 of them a day. Seriously, everyday I try and drink 1.7lt of water. I hate drinking water and the v8 juice so I neck it as quickly as I can and follow it with coffee or tea.6.30pm: GymDinner: What ever you want… Including desertI did that routine for 4 weeks and I’m back to normal. Sorry to say; but this is the routine I’ve incorporated completely and I generally stick to it. Like an ex-con doesn’t wanna go back to gaol, I don’t wanna go back to being constipated.