Yay I am unconstipated! I have some tips

Hey!I have been constipated for over 2 weeks, and don't find me weird by saying this but for like the 13th day I made one small dropping. It was pretty bad, the bloating was horrible, and I had the urge to go but nothing came out. I was on a laxative pill, but still no go. Then I took this liqued laxative, and another dropping. Then I increased the dosage the next day and I went! Yay! lol. Here are my suggestions for severe constipation:-Eat shredded mini wheats cereal -Truly helps-Liqued stool softener/laxative -Seems to hit your system faster (For me 5 hours about)-This may sound silly but, if you find yourself in one of those "half in half out" situations, try to sing it seems to nerve your system up alot! lol.
I am really constipated too & I have been trying to go but, nothing will come out. The last time I had this problem I had a ovarian cist.. I need help && fast. Im only 17 & im tired of this~
its 10:00 pm im really tired and hav camp tamarow and i just cant go i have been eating lots of uncle sams cerel witch usuley works but its not. i really needsome tips that will help me go fast|||I have the same problem :( I've been constipated and last time I took about a glass of hot water with lots and LOTS of salt and I ran to the bathroom like 30 minutes later. But my father (he's a doctor) doesn't like me doing these things so now i'm back to being constipated and i'm really doing everything I can...eating fruits, wheat and fiber but it doesn't seem to work!!!!!
I have been constipated for 2 months..
me again... forgot to say do NOT hold in your bowel movement...(at least try not to)... this screws up you intestines which can be the cause for you getting constipated in the first place