constipation anyways!!!

What happens with me is I eat lotsa fiber (in cereal fruit and veggies) and I have a normal bowel movement everyday but what I discovered once when felt maybe not really done I used a suppository and was shocked at how constipated I was despite the normal bowel movements.So now even if have normal BM I use a glycerine supossitory and tons of hard small balls come out...and then I use a few more suppositories and each time so many come out and I can feel tummy less tight! So all this time I thought I wasnt constipated but really even if I do a normal even soft bowel movement it doesnt mean that I am not way backed up with all this constipation anyways!!! So now I eat lotsa fiber but want to use a suppository cuz have to get rid of it all, and there is a lot!! WHY AND WHAT DO I DO??? ANYONE HAVE THIS??! I am baffled every time!
Same here. No idea what to do about it but I know that if you use suppositories daily they become less effective.
I wouldn't rely on suppositories either. If your constipation is caused by how you eat, then I would change your diet. I found out that even eating really great fiber, I became constipated because it seems like whole wheat or gluten constipates me.Eating Lots and Lots of Fruits and Veggies is a good idea too along with drinking at least 64 ounces of water daily. You do want to clear out daily and avoid those hard lumps.Understand that if you keep getting constipated you may also develop hemorrhoids or fissure or worse.Lots of great information at & a Smoothie recipe that will really help to stop constipation. http://www.StopConstipation.Net