Getting Constipation moving

Does bread in large consumption cause constipation or is it just me!Riga:
Can someone give me a new answer. I've been constipated all of my life. worse since bowel perforation lost 40 cm of large intestine. Can only go to toilet now if I take large c\amounts of epsom salts. This is stripping my system of all nutrients help!!!
Eileen :
WHEN I GET CONSTIPATED I USE TURBO LAX. BE CAREFULL THOUGH.. DONT TAKE ANYMORE THAN HALF A TEASPOON.. OR YOU WILL FILL THE BOWL IN ABOUT THIRTY SECONDS FLAT.. BUT BOY DOES IT EVER FEEL GOOD WHEN IT LETS GO..
Eileen :
I have had cronic constipation for a long as I can remember. Just recently I cut out the bread in my diet (which was a lot) I have gone 2x a day since then. I love bread but it's worth it.
Julia:
My wife takes a probiotic supplement called maximum defense and it has greatly helped her with her constipation; she goes regularly everyday now and she has been taking it for almost a year. Also my mother-inlaw takes it as she had a portion of her small intestines removed and suffered from indigestion and constipation.