Help! Acute sereve constipation!

I would like to ask, my toilet habits change for nearly 1 week. Every time it is very small amount, like rabbit poo.Two days ago, I went to a GI, he said I suffered from constipation and medication was given.
1) Klean-Prep: I drank it 1L, no effect.
2) Senokot: mostly diarhoea poo (2 twices after taking the pills)
3) Forlax: no effect.My left stomach is painful and hard. Very bloated feeling inside. I have the feeling of wanting to go to toilet nearly all day, but nothing comes out.Rectal painful.Any ideas what to do next?Can I ask for a poo-poo pull-out manually by a dr?
Fresh Moringa leaves should help you. I always buy from 99Ranch market here in California. I bet you can easily find in Hong Kong also.For long term benefit, you can take two Moringa capsules daily. Please visit for detail.