Kids Constipation

The best supplement for constipation is Herblax /us/en/prod...
I have fond a great supplement that helps with chronic constipation in both children and adults. Its called invisifiber from nutralite. This is a great supplement that I give to all my children. After going through ER visit and a year of dr. visit for my dd. I am finally free of then frustrating situation and agonizing pain for that my little girls where going through. This helps your body started functioning on its own. It wont pull water out of important oregons that can lead to serious issues in then future. It wont force you to go. its makes its easier to go by helping your body and repairing it so it starts to work then way its should . This is great for picky eaters since its in individual packages that can easily fit in your pocket. Its powder form that can be mixed in with a drink or sprinkled in your food. Not oder or taste which is great. Plus its helps cut your chances of getting cancer by half. It's not mystery why this company is number one in supplements.For more info about  Kids Constipation visit http://constipationblog.blogspot.ca/