extreme constipation

Im 15 years old and I am constipated for a couple of months now i use fybogel eat fiber but it dosent always help this constipation is driving me nuts i cant live a normal life like all of the pepole around me i need some good advise plzzzzzzzz this is the worst feeling everrrr i need someones help plase and thank you
I too have severe constipation from a small toddler , my mother had the same problems , my partner works as a technician in the endoscopy dept at royal free hospital so he supplies me with enemas , real strong ones , i take loads painkillers before i take the enema and I brace myself and its extremly painfull and always tears my bum , few stitches later , I do it all again 2/3 months later , I have never pooped on my own .

hi im 14 and have been constipated since i was born i have solutions.1. hot lemon drink2. Corn lots of corn it passes straight thook now my problem i had a "in out stuation". and i have been scared to go to the toilet since 10 days later i need help.

Up until I was 23, I have never been constipated. Suddenly a few weeks before my birthday, I started getting constipated. I took laxatives and then thought I was okay and it would come right back a day later. Ever since thing, I have had to take several doses of Miralax daily. It has been over a year since this first started and I have gone to several doctors. They all run some tests then say they don't know what is my problem. Since I wasn't getting any help from the doctors, I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of. Diet, more water, exercise, limiting certain foods...everything. I've recently dropped out of school and took a leave from work because I am so depressed and stressed with this issue. My constipation has gotten worse to where I can not eat without extreme pain. My stomach is very bloated and it hurts to touch it.:(I am waiting to hear back from Mayo Clinic to see if I can get an appointment there. I'm hoping that they will be able to help me. I know many have dealth with this longer than I have. No one should feel this way. I just don't get how things could have changed so much and no one can figure out why.:(
I have a "twisted" bowel and diverticular disease. While neither alone is life-threatening, the combination makes regularity impossible. High fiber diets actually work against me. My constipation is chronic and will assuredly cause great problems in a few years.I've tried vast amounts and types of fiber, and every home remedy and over-the-counter laxative, stool softener and enema/suppository known to mankind, and short of "surgery a few years down the road", my doctor has never had any good suggestions.About three weeks ago I read about Kefir and decided to try it. At the same time, I added 8 oz of prune juice to my diet and increased my daily water intake to 3 litres (about 100 oz). I REDUCED my fiber intake, to just a normal amount of fruit and veg daily. The result of this daily routine, although not astounding, is far more encouraging than anything I've tried in the past 9 years. I'm not producing MUCH as yet, but what I AM producing is daily, is finally normal in size and consistency, and I'm not straining. This is a MONUMENTAL success, for me.I'm aiming to restore my colon to some semblance of health, using this method. I hope by posting this, that it may help someone else living with chronic constipation.Did your epiphany tell you how the hell one is supposed to overlook the agonizing pain caused by this figment of my imagination??? You apparently have no clue. Oh & Lord Chesterfield obviously nevered suffered from constipation because theres no such thing as "a good nights sleep" when you suffer from constipation!