Constipation by drinking a Daily Delicious Shake

Hello Everyone,If you suffer form constipation, it may be due to many different reasons.. poor diet.. medications, etc. I had the same problem until I started drinking a shake back in April. I drink a shake called Shakeology. I drink one everyday and I am very regular. Shakeology is a very healthy nutritious shake that has many benefits other than providing regularity. Shakeology contains phytonutrients and prebiotics.. these are among over 70 natural ingredients in this shake. It tastes delicious... there is not a vitamin-y taste or after taste. It comes in 2 flavors - Chocolate and Greenberry. Shakeology is also low in calorie, high in protein and provides you with all of the daily vitamins and minerals your body needs on a day to day basis. You can't find Shakeology in stores as it is sold through the company I work for called Beachbody. I have provided a link to my Shakeology site so that you may check it out for yourselves. It's a very healthy investment to do for your body. /melissacathleen I am also a fitness and nutrition coach. Please feel free to contact me anytime.. I can be found on facebook.. stop by and say hello or add me as a new friend.. I'd love to help you!:)To Your Health,Melissa Cathleen /BBCoachMelissaCathlee...