Pregnancy constipation

Pregnancy constipation: Are stool softeners safe?

my parents have shared this daily exercise that helps cure chronic constipation: I have used the Dr. Max Powers 15 Day Cleanse about 3 months ago and I just finished my second 15 day cleanse last week. After having regular constipation sometimes for 4 or 5 days leading to strenuous stools. I'm male and mid 30s. For the first week or two no big changes in stool however I immediately noticed better sleep and dreams. The changes in stools started around 3 weeks after when I finished the first Dr. Max Powers 15 Day Cleanse. Softer more regular stools. Now about 1 week after my second 15 Day Cleanse (again, using the Dr. Max Powers product) I'm completely regular going 1 - 2 times a day. This product also has pro biotics in the capsules as well. I personally recommend this product to anyone dealing with constipation or even problems sleeping as something natural. Plus, it's not a challenging cleanse to do - I keep mine in my medicine cabinet and take 1 before I brush my teeth before bed. In short, works for me, hope it does for you if you've been as uncomfortable as I've been for years. I had some trouble finding them online - but here is the website