Still constipation Pooped yet

I have bably constipation from a Tuesday until a Monday the next week which was yesterday, yesterday I did 2 poops about 6-7 inches long but today I still feel constipated, I also had bad stomach pain and gas today and it felt better after I burped and farted a few times, I'm 13 years old|||Also when I sit on the toilet and try to push the poop sticks out a tiny bit but I can't push it out of my but, how do I get rid of it I'm quite scared and when I asked my mum if I should go to the doctor she just said I was ok and Mali g a big deal|||Jordan hunt wrote:|||it sounds like you could have constipation. Id say drink loads of water and dry eating more fibre, cereals, brown bread/toast etc. if your not feeling any better i would go to the doctors as they might be able to do something to help. if its uncomfortable going then somethings not right. try looking at diet though. google fibre