Oxy-Powder Colon Cleanser - Any thoughts?

I LOVE oxy powder!!! It's the best thing when you are "backed up"! It's worth every penny if you are chronically constipated!
I have used BOTH Colonix and Oxy-Powder. I started using Colonix three years ago and use it for a "Spring Cleaning" once a year. It works well, you feel better but it is at least a 30 day commitment of night time tea, morning drink and capsules throughout the day. Its somewhat of a hassle but it works well! you use the bathroom ALOT and its always surprisingly strange looking when you have parasites or just unidentified things showing up in your poop. if its in there, it will slowly but surely get it out of your body. you will feel better.As for the Oxy-Powder, well it has quick results. I take 4 capsules at night on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. then i try to drink another glass of water at least before bed. Be ready for the 6am wake up call and make your first stop, after opening your eyes, the bathroom or you may be squeezing everything together and hobbling to the bathroom. It seems to be ok when you are lying down but after you get up its ready to work! Its fast and effective. If i get up at 6, I seem to have to go about 3-4times before 8am them i am pretty much good to go for the day. If I eat a larger meal instead of light snacking throughout the day then it continues to work. its a different feeling, as one post stated that it is like a "pure liquid" this is true in my case to however, it doesn't seem to be a painful burning like you would have with diarrhea. its just liquified. and the more water I drink the better it works. If you do try it, just for fun try this...in the morning when you are highstepping to the bathroom, step on the scale really quick and weigh yourself; then after rounds 1-3 weigh yourself again. you might be surprised.
I have to say that after months of seeing my son's BM's issues get worse and worse no matter what the diet, what laxatives, and what we did.. he continually got worse with constipation over about 6 months to the point of needing enemas every other day just to keep him comfortable. He has a lysosomal storage disease. We did a total cleaning with enemas for three days and gave oxypowder as well each night. Starting with 2 capsules. We did go to 6 capsules to get the cleanout we really needed.(adding one cap a night) We started fibrolynic enzymes as well to try break down any storage material that might be in the colon. We did this for 8 weeks and still do on ocassion. I can see still that one year later with 1 -2 caps a night, he has no more BM' issues. He goes 2 -3 daily, perfect consistency.
I have been severely constipated for the past four months because of a complicated mechanical/ functional problem of the colon that doctors can't locate or fix. So the only way I can eliminate is by giving myself regular enemas. And I take Oxypowder regularly to liquefy my stools so that they can flow down to my rectum for better elimination. My situation is far from ideal, but I have found that Oxypowder works better than other laxatives and stimulants. It's also easier on the stomach for me, as long as I don't take more than 3 capsules at a time. The other good thing about Oxypowder is that it's basically magnesium, a natural mineral that has few side effects, unlike most chemical-based drugs and laxatives. But you don't want to overdose on Oxypowder either, because high concentrations of magnesium can cause kidney problems.