THIS WILL HELP CONSTIPATION!!!

I suffer from serious CONSTIPATION. I can only go number 2 every 4-5 days. I just cant go number 2 everyday or every other day. Sometimes i cant go for a week. So when I do... It feels like I'm giving birth! It's so big and hard it causes bleeding and ripping tissue. I hated having this problem. BUT I have found a cure! I still can't go everyday. But here's my fool proof plan for not passing a football sized chocolate mud baby. I drink plenty of water, run or jog around the block a few times, and my secret weapon is over the counter prescription Colace 100mg! I take 1 pill every few hours. Soon enough I'm passing out soft served ice cream. But you dont just take it when you get CONSTIPATION. Take it when you feel like its been to long since your last one. But it also works if you already are. Trust me! It works! And it's stimulate free so your stomach doesn't hurt when you take it. its gentle its safe and best of all it works perfectly. Just remember the pill works by taking extra water from your stomach and transfers it to your bowels. So you have to drink water while taking it. If stimulation is your problem like me. Take a gentle simulate AFTER you use the colace for a day or two. Otherwise your just going to get the feeling that you have to go. And not the stool softening and it will be hell. Trust me i didnt know the difference at first. I took a stimulate and found myself fighting the CONSTIPATION to go cause it was going to hurt to much. Take the simulate AFTER you use the CONSTIPATION for a while. I feel much better!!!