The longest time constipated ?

I'd had an untreated coccyx injury so I couldn't go properly.Greeeeat.Now I am constipated again. 8 days no go. Yes claire I think we have all had a situation like that. It was so painful! So far oats and brans aren't helping this time. Well I am hoping I go!

I am always taking laxatives and enemas because im always constipated and i will poop for like three days in a row and then i will be constipated again!!!!, i hope i dont die help me!!!!
I am on day 8 of constipation with my pregnancy of 2 months. Day 2 I ate 5 prunes and 2 oranges. Day 5 I took 3 senna pills and MOM. Day 7 I took a total of 4 docusate pills,8oz of prune juice and an apple. Day 8 so far 2 docusate, grapes and 2 lg glasses of OJ. I did probably have a total of 15 sm marbles come thru. Day 4 I also rectally removed some marbles with my own finger. That's how crappy I felt. I'm waiting to hear from my nurse on what to do next.

7 days sounds bad but not so terrible. I was constipated for three weeks straight. Without those miraculous laxatives (ducolax and miralax) I would have accumulated poo to the throat. Sounds disgusting but very scary. After my GI visit, we found out I had polyp at 28! It turned out to be precancerous, so I'm glad it was removed. Although I'm not sure if it was the cause of my constipation, but after the procedure I went back to normal, well semi-normal. I've stopped using laxatives and have been having a regular bowel movement every day. Some days I get constipation but I blame it on my diet. Too much meat, less fiber equals constipation for me.I hope everyone's poo ordeal will be resolved well. It sucks to be this situation. It is funny when you read about it, but not at all when you have to go through it.Happy pooing =D