Constipation Try Enema

I have IBS with severe bloating and chronic constipation. Sometimes I don't have a BM for 3 or 4 days. I have tried everything from drinking 8 glasses of water, taking a fiber suppliment and even tried Zelnorm which gave me horrible headaches and then finally quit working. I was at my wit's end. I finally decided to look into colon cleansing. I had one colonic and couldn't believe what came out of my little body! They now require a doctor's order and my doctor will not order one for me because she says "there's no reason to invade the bowel." Well, I found this website called Optimal Health Network. They sell enema equipment and show you how to do one on yourself. I know it sounds gross but let me tell you it works! I clean myself out once a week and I feel alot better. No drugs or laxatives. Just water. You would not believe what comes out. Afterward, I feel SO much better and my belly is nice and flat and I have energy again. You should try it.
I had my first experiences with enemas yesterday and today and neither went as well as I had of hoped.The first one I managed to get alot out but it kept becoming painfull and I kept stopping and having to release some of the water so I would only do half a bag in one go. I had decided to do the enemas in order to make myself feel better and give me more energy but after this enema I actually felt worse and more stressed. Any ideas about why this could have happened? could it be because:1. I sterilised the bag using a babies sterilising tablet which makes an item apparently safe to drink out of straight after, which made the bag smell like chlorine.or2. Because I didnt get everything out (it didnt feel like everything had come out).The second one I also didnt do very well and had the same problems as before, however I did actually feel somewhat better afterwards.