Yay I am unconstipated! I have some tips for constipation

My boyfriend has been constipated since we starting dating which has been about 8 months. He has tried everything. I'm a big coffee drinker and so he would drink coffee with me didnt work he has taken so many pills and drank so much and nothing will work he has tried fiber i mean nothing will work. It's really starting to worry me. Please if anyone can give any ideas or knows something that works.
Yeah, I'm constipated right now. I have work at 2pm-10:30 pm. My mom said to drink juice (regular bottled ex: apple) b/c my 18 mo old nephew always gets "the runs" when we dont dilute his juice. Im gonna try it. Hope this helps someone out there!
My first time, ya know being constipated. I'm trying to act as nonchalant as possible but on the inside I'm DYING. I've been constipated since yesterday. My doctor gave me a prescription laxative I've been taking that as the bootle says I've tried prune juice, coffee, and hot baths. All that did was make it feel like it was coming but nothing happened. I'm starting to FREAAAAAK out like really I'm terrified. Also I've been drinking TONS of water and still nothing. And whenever I feel it coming out it burns and stings. Please help me.
I have suffered from severe constipation for as long as I can remember. The only time in my life when I didn't suffer was for about a year when my marriage broke down and I basically ate very little. I used to go at least twice a day. They usually say that stress makes it worse but I think at that time the fact I didn't eat much helped.Since then however, the problem has continued. I'm also going through my menopause and the problem has intensified. It's got to the point that even when I take strong laxatives, it doesn't work. The only thing that does seem to work but it is a bit expensive is Herbal Inn Soup mix no 12. It's basically a tea that you boil up in a saucepan and then drink it twice a day. It doesn't taste particularly wonderful but you can put a drop of honey to make it taste better.Its £40 for a weeks worth. I make mine last longer by reboiling the tea bag more than once.The tea contains rhubarb and nutmeg. This really does work and doesn't give you painful stomach cramps like other medicines. I'm going to start a new diet and eat loads of fresh veggies, All Bran and drink loads of water. I love spicy food but know this makes my stomach worse. My stomach is now so bloated and I think gas is not helping my constipation. I have felt really ill for the past few weeks. I think the toxins are in my blood stream and making me feel terrible; dizzy, restless, feverish, nauseaus. I can't wait to feel better again. The other thing is I've piled on the weight and can't seem to shift it. I hardly ate all last week but I haven't lost any weight. It's beginning to get me down. So, I've booked in for a colonic hydrotherapy session and ordered two more Herbal Inn packs. Desperation tactics but at least I know they work!
I would just like to mention to all of you reading this that water really is the biggest deterrent to constipation... After I read this article: I decided to absolutely chug water every day. As long as I make sure to drink a lot of water I usually don't deal with constipation too much anymore.. although I do sometimes have it still drinking water has really helped with my chronic constipation