Constipation disappeared!

My constipation mysteriously disappeared!
I've had chronic constipation for my entire life. Normally I only have 1-2 bowel movements a week, but I never had cramps only an uncomfortably full feeling.But for the past week I've had a bowel movement every single day! This has never happened to me before. My diet has remained the same, I haven't changed my exercise plan and I've been drinking just as much water as I always have been. I don't think I've been any more stressed than usual, either. Any idea how I'm finally able to go every day after years of constipation? I really am curious, because whatever it is, I want to continue doing it because I feel great. I can't get over how light I feel and how comfortable my jeans are.I am a little concerned, however, because I've been having some lower abdominal soreness all week. It isn't so much cramping as it is just a constant sore feeling, like I've been doing sit ups all day. Could something be wrong?