any advice for constipaion

hi i think im suffering from constipation basically i feel like i really need to go but just cant because it feels like my anal has tightened therfore not opening enougth for the waste to pass thru ...it feels like the waste is jus building up just above my anal passage....today i bought SENOKOT tablets and im going to try them and see what happens....any advise would be much appriciated ....has anyone had the same problem?

In Ayurveda they recommend oil enamas. You may try that. About 50ml of oil I believe. Lubricates the colon.Otherwise, your stools may just be too dry. I was severely constipated until I caught how dry foods (e.g. dried fruit, popcorn, etc.) drying up my stools.How much water do you drink a day?AnnDr. Mauro's free course on avoiding constipation.