Constipation 6 Days and Counting

Constipation , I am tired

I feel like a pin cushion right now. A little background information about my diet habits.I eat breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, and a late light dinner everday. I'm 6'1 170lbs male in great shape. I workout daily and only eat natural wholesome foods such as fruits, veggies, lean meat, pastas, etc. I make sure my calories and all balanced and under 2500/day. I even supplement Fibre (Benefibre) daily to make sure my stool is good. I've made ZERO change to my diet since the constipation started 6 days ago.What triggered it? I think it was 6 days ago when I had the urge for a burger. It had been about 6 months since I had one and I figured why not? If this is the problem, I will never touch another hamburger for as long as I live. Burgers aren't even that good. I prefer something with more substance I suppose. You may have taken in too much fiber. Stay off it for 3 days and increase your water intake. The burger may have been coincidental.This relieves constipation for me:First thing in the morning skip breakfast, drink an 8 oz glass of prune juice and in the next 2 hours drink four 8 oz glasses of water.Prevention:I try to drink 4 quarts of water daily and eat fibrous veggies and fruit at least 3 times a week - everyday causes constipation.|||I ended up playing squash for an hour on Friday evening. I was slow, sluggish and it hurt bad. I rested for the night after falling asleep thinking about it. Once I woke up the next morning (day 7), I knew it was 'time'. I went 4 times on day 7 and 3 times on day 6 and 2 times today. I think it's all out now. Great feeling. I'm gonna go indoor rock climbing today.